Ranking
No Razorsharp lmao. She goes to my school

A) Im to young for cigs
B) Im not going to be depressed and get cancer.

Everytime I think things will be diffrent because of a quazi-deep gesture presented towards me however they always prove to be wrong. Now she utterly hates me because I yelled at her for whats happened. Its very uncomfortable to have someone who you have feelings for hate you, especially when shes friends with all of my friends.

My escape / hobby through all my drama has always been games. My friends truly never support me in there works, and once I asked if they cared if I.. "departed", their reply was "Yes, because then we would have to find someone else to make fun of". While I consider myself rather intelligent, my friends seem to always better me in everything I try. I will study hard for a test and get an 80%, then they tell me how they havent studied and played WoW all night and they end up with 95%. They find me not funny, and themselves hilarious. Toribash changed my momentum a bit because none of them play the game. I and people around me who dont know me personally would be the judge of my sucess. I was playing WoW with them; however, they mocked me in that game as well and "Euls" (my priest) became the laughing stock of Scarlet Crusade. Even to this day if you went to that trade channel and mentioned my name.

Unfortunatly my countless hours spent on this game have proven to less progress as I would like. I would enjoy finally being better at something then most, so that for once I would be the one who acquires some sense of achievement and respect. Iv never been a figure to uphold such aspects. While I understand that I have made progress in my time spent here, I still feel as if im not even touching the greats of this game. Playing many many hours a day averaging to about 80 wins each day, I figure I would play hard, try even harder to get better at this. While its a way to get about this, im only seeing constant and consistent signs of me failing at this goal.

There is very little im looking forward towards now.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 22, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!