Toribash
Original Post
REQUEST: From English to German, if done there is a prize
Hi,
so yer i'm RAQE at school i am learning German. Now i have some homework wat i am having trouble with and i am unable to do it because im confused, his isnt an assesment task i am cheating because i have heaps more to do and this would just show me how. So could someone plz put this into proper past tense German. If this is done properly I will give them bronze torso and radioactive ghost if it is done. Now i dont want someone to just put this into an online translator because I can tell. If my teacher likes it, i will then send them radioactive pri grad and if it is amazing i will also give radioactive torso. The reason it is in rapid thread is that i need it in 13 hours from now. If it isn't done by then sorry but its to late. So plz help me now.

In English:

The holidays were nice and relaxing, I did sleep a lot. At the start of the holidays I went to a friend’s house for the day and I also saw two movies with friends, it was quite good. We saw them at Doncaster. The day after I went out for lunch, with my family in the city, it was very nice. With my family I did do a couple day trips in some other days. Then I had quite a few days just resting and sleeping. Then I went up to my grandma’s house in Kyabram, while I was there went for a drive and then we went to a funeral. It wasn’t very nice. The holidays were good but now back to school.

EDIT:

sorry ppl the awesome komo is helping so dw
Last edited by RAQE; Apr 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM.
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒