Toribash
Originally Posted by cats View Post
i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29
-----

I AM STRONG ENOUGH to NOT clown on Death29.

I WILL NOT clown on Death29.

I will NEVER clown on Death29.

Clowning on Death29 is IMMATURE.

-------

When I was a kid me and my big brother were outside trying to see how far we could make me jump into the air, he'd lie down on the floor and boost me up with his legs at the same time I'd jump, and if we got the timing perfect I'd get some insane airtime. I ended up going crazy high, felt like I was in the air for 2 seconds, rotated forwards and fractured my wrist pretty bad.

There was another time at judo camp where I used to get picked on coz I was the youngest one training there, I got thrown into a wall by 4 other kids and broke my finger, then coach made me train with it the rest of the day that one wasn't so bad but just to further illustrate than getting thrown into shit is a good way to break something
Glimpsed