Toribash
Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
I have to add a lil bit here because of my country (Hungary) which is heading in the same direction.

Our Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán got elected in 2010 and stayed on power to this date. Those of us who weren't brainwashed voted for the opposition (or didn't vote) for three consecutive elections. Obviously Viktor's party won them all and stayed on power. Recently, people found out that the opposition was being kept alive on purpose.

Politicians got sacked because it turned out they were pedophiles. Evidence got destroyed and people also found that out. You have to be here to believe it. People with dirt on Viktor's party got killed. Viktor Orbán introduced a state of emergency because of migrants and then prolonged it because of the Russo-ukrain war which basically means absolute power.

Hundreds of thousands took to the streets sometime but it achieved nothing because all of it was peaceful. Now we might even be kicked out of the EU because our country blocks Ukrainian aid. I firmly believe my country is f*cked if we don't win the next election in 2026.

Despite all of the above, the situation in Venezuela is much worse which is crazy. Stay strong ale!

Also just a bit of info on how to imagine Hungarian politics. We have the most upvoted post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/s/1ICftiry2P

orban also was the one to gatekeep NATO from sweden and finland iirc, which also increased the awareness of how much of a dirt bag that man is in many western countries who were following that fiasco.

i hope you manage to get rid of him as well, pedophilia is never okay and the people who do that stuff or defend it in any ways deserve the absolute worst of the worst happen to them..

lets keep this thread around the situation of venezuela and not derail this thread from OP more though :x
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime