Toribash
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
i literally saw you three hour ago being on saint and now that you replied u left, sry u denied try in 1000 years...

Yes i leaved saint when i saw his response, and it supposed to say that im lyin ? I didnt told that i leaved just after that. I told that i joined saint for do some clan wars with a friend whos in saint, not that i joined for A specific war and leaved before
-----
i literally saw you three hour ago being on saint and now that you replied u left, sry u denied try in 1000 years...

And u can see that im saying the truth because i leaved it. If i was in saint for real i wouldnt leaved it
-----

And also if u want to know i leaved aqours because this clan is died, now im searching for an real active clan and Envy was my first choice because IT IS a real active clan, and because i oftenly fight your members and they are good( Yuga, Achhi, Ninjabee..). And i want to be here for staying in the clan. If u think i am a clan hopper and that imma leave in a few weeks we can bet if u want
Last edited by Cyborg; May 8, 2022 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killer Robot