Toribash
Hey everyone, some of you guys already know me but some do not. I am Hugo, or Drk either is fine and I have been playing Toribash since 2012, even though this accounts join date says other wise...(I've had my fair share of accounts lol) Let me start with a little information of who I am. I am 20 years old who is a football player (or soccer player) as well as a sprinter here in the UK . I live in England in London (GTM +0). I regularly use my desktop but I do have my phone which i use to which be more active on forums. I only really play toribash, I've recently started playing a lot more as I have managed to get back into this account which is my main account and now my only one. Some of you may have known me as Taf or Tafiria who was previously in this clan many moons ago. I currently work as a Project Coordinator, so I am sat infront of a screen from 8-5 and some so will usually alwasy be active in forums and then later in the evenings be more active in game mainly in betting servers.

Now lets get into the game part: I play a big variety of mods of I do exceptionally well in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Box Mushu. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have fun overall. I have been in various known clans such as (FC) being my first, [e] the second, and finally (Voc). I was War Commander in all three clans, because I am good when it comes to wars (This was a while back now but I've still got it ;) ) 4th Dan and I could assure you I have never bought Qi.

Why I want to join Liquor? Back on my previous account (Tafiria) Although some might not remember me as well as I'd hoped, I really enjoyed my time here growing up with members like Kaito who of which I had at that point in time built a good relationship with in forums and in game, he was the one who mentioned I should actually apply again. I already interact with some of you ingame currently whenever we happen to be in the same server I try and say hi and see where the conversation goes etc.

So you made it to the end of the application! The last thing I want to say is thank you in advance for your time in considering my application and I hope I get a spot in this skilled and great clan.

P.S - I just recently made a Discord account for the time so I can look to try and interact with you guys more on there its that same as my current username( I know what gamer doesn't have discord right?! Me )