Toribash
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
Applicant: Heighu010
Belt: 3 Dan Black Belt
How active I am weekly: To be entirely honest, I did take a few year break, 2016 to late 2019, but these past few weeks I have really been getting back into the game again, I've been playing everyday. If there's a day or two during the week that I don't get on then that's probably because of school work, I'm 19, about to finish my freshman year of college. Yes, coronavirus has shut down school and all, but I still have to do online work unfortunately.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: These past few weeks I've been playing by myself, so I was just thinking that it would be more fun to make some new friends on this game to play with. The last clan I was in i think was called 'Crooks' and it seems like they've already disbanded, all the members on there have gone inactive. I've been a part of two clans before I think, not exactly sure, but definitely not more than 3.

Why I'd be a good member: I've been pretty active recently, scraping off the rust that accumulated on me the past few years that I was gone, and I feel like I've gotten the hang of this game again.

Other accounts: I haven't made any other accounts before, at least not that I can remember.

Hello, thank you for applying to the clan, if you could, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/AxDwWYX

I'm currently at work but I will send you an invite to the clan as soon as I'm able. We can talk more in discord when I'm not busy.
ISSA GANG BANG