Ranking
NO jordan Pls fucking no, also martin I would like to have the spanish chat separate from the english one, otherwise there will be caos in the thread, so guys we are the first non-official clan to sign up in the clan league, so many clans tried to eat us and our members but I'm proud of being part of this (I've said that sooo many timeess!) and we still need to practice a bit more, we already got good players in every mod for this clan league (not like in 2k15 when the old roster was nooby including my self) we must do our best the next weeks, martin has nothing to deal with the university, luca just a few things, I got the good news that in September I will start the university \o/ and everyone seems to do pretty well these last days, I feel really good for this cl, we have great chances to get a good place or even win it. - - - As always, I will be in the forum till 2:10 PM (GMT -4) and then I will go to my home and set up my Backpack with my soccer indumentary, today I have a 2nd division match, Hypeee
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!